1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairfax Rod & Gun Trapshoot Sunday

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gary Olin, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

Come on out to the Fairfax Rod & Gun Club on Sunday, June 29th, and get tuned up for the Virginia state shoot. This is a benefit shoot for the George Mason University trap and skeet team. Your support will be greatly appreciated, the trophies are nice, and you get a complimentary lunch. We're shooting 100 16s, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles.

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

This is a great place to shoot and it is for a very good cause. The food is above average and there is plenty. Come test your skills and help support the George Mason team.
    Ahh IF ONLY I had their young eyes and reflexes while retaining my OLD coniving brain. ;o)

--- Chip King ---

3. NintyT

NintyT Member

Gary,

Wish I could be there. The drive's just too far from IL.! Glad to see you're still involved. See ya at the Grand? Steve Johnson

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Since this is event is to help support the George Mason University Trap and Skeet Team I wonder if they will also have the George Mason University Cheerleaders there as well ... now that would be a fantastic draw ... yep if only the George Mason University Cheerleaders would be there.

Gary ... how bout it? Will the cheerleaders be there as well? Will there be photo-ops with the cheerleaders between rounds? They could be the scorers and ... well ... its just a thought ya know, maybe not the best thought but I was surprised I thought of it.

5. lacy

lacy TS Member

For those of you who need stock work or recoil pads, The Country Gentleman (Aaron) will be at this shoot before he goes on to the VA State Shoot.

Lacy

6. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Lacy ... aint he there now and all this week?

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

8. lacy

lacy TS Member

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

I wish I could come up. Fairfax is a nice place to shoot. But, I had better get a little work done so I can shoot the VA State next week. Gary O. has been involved with the George Mason Team for many years.

Pat Ireland

10. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Pat ... come give me a lesson or two or three.

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

I can't give lessons at the Fairfax Club. Betty Lacy would start laughing at me. The Fairfax club is nearly a five hour drive from my home.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.