1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FAIRCHILDS GUNS WEB SIGHT??????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitapair, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Elmer have a website? You got to be kidding. 10 to 1 he hasn't got a computer.

2. jd288

jd288 TS Member

Fairchild Sales Inc. (417)428-3635
    Cell (417) 689-3634

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Original poster must've been embarassed and deleted!

4. PhCr

PhCr Member

Hitapair how much would you like to bet about Elmer having a computer.10 to 1 odds is pretty good.
    Phillip

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

The 10 to 1 was a figure of speech and since neither you or I can prove it one way or the other, there is no point in making a bet. I will do some checking on whether he has a computer and report back and that will be an informed opinion, but I know there is no website.

6. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I have never really met Elmer Fairchild per say but shooters seem to either really like him or they take the attitude you really need to watch him, in that you could find yourself getting rolled!

Rick

7. 2sonmike

2sonmike TS Member

I've dealt with Elmer a few times. DB Bill has it right, and Elmer will be the first to tell you. Anyway, I like Elmer, can't wait to see him at the Autumn Grand.

Mike

8. PhCr

PhCr Member

Hitapair I know for sure he has a computer I was with him in AZ when he bought it.I know he dosnt know how to use it but he has one ,his girl friend Sandy uses it.He dosnt have a web site and said he never will have one.If you ever need to get a hold of him just give him a call.A lot of people dont like Elmer.I get along greatwith him.Dont excpect to get a gun cheap from him,he is making a living selling them and you dont travel down the road with out making a profit.Just next time you say something about someone make sure you know what you are talking about.I would have loved to have bet you a hundred or so.
    Phillip

9. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

I 've known Elmer Fairchild for 25 years. DB hit the nail on the head. You walk in to Elmers world looking to pull a fast one on him, he'll send you packing with a gun you didn't want, shaking your head asking yourself "what just happened." As rico46 mentioned about being rolled you go into Elmers with a wad of cash in your pocket your going to get rolled. He is the best of the best.

Chet

10. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

I got to meet this guy. He sounds like the ultimate salesman? I'll just make sure that I don't have any money with me. I come back with one more gun and my better half will beat bumps on my head.

Rick

11. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Phillip, If you haven't seen it since he bought it, you don't know he has a computer. It probably got traded long ago in a gun deal!!

12. PhCr

PhCr Member

He still had it at his house last week when I was there.Sandy was using it ,I dont think Elmer even knows how to turn it on.

Phillip

13. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

Howdy Phillip,

Hope all is going well.......I'll be calling you soon, I need to send you Kim's KX-5 and have her release trigger slowed down a bit. Dick and I have been doing some hunting on Ben's property, got a couple of Muley's.....fishing has been a bit slow.

Take Care,

John

14. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

Does anyone know if Elmer is going to be at the grand this year?

Tom

15. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

He said he WILL NOT be at the Grand because of way to much red tape to contend with when I talked to him a few weeks ago.

MR

16. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would doubt he could use a computer

he can convince people to spend 30 percent more for something than they could have gotten it near home- and more- they come back and tell their friends what a good deal they got at the shoot

17. smartass

smartass TS Member

It appears that Gene knows Elmer well.

18. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

We'll know if Elmer will be at the Grand when the Grand gets here. He said many times he would not go to Sparta and he was there last year. See what August brings!!

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Elmer is an Old Horse Trader and now he works his magic with guns ... He is actually a good guy who's always shaking hands and smiling ... I always liked to watch him make a sale, was like watching a master at work ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.