1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fair price for once fired hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 686beretta, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

0   0   0

I was wondering what a fair price would be for once fired AA's and nitro/sts. Thanks everybody.

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I see 4-5 cents around Indiana

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

0   0   0

Considering the price of new AA/STS's have gone from $4.99 a box to $7.49 or more a box and I was able to buy once fired hulls at $35 a thousand all day long when they were $4.99 a box, seems fair that $45-50 per thousand would be about right now.

Jeff

4. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

0   0   0

GoldEx:

Don't forget Federal, Winchester and Remington just started their $2/box rebate offers for 2010. Federal and Winchester run thru the end of September. Remington's runs thru the end of October.

As a practical matter, premium shells have dropped to about $5/box - at least for the five flat limits.

sissy

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Jeff,

The price for new shells is more closely tied to the price of shot than the price of plastic.

But I hope you are correct. I have a couple of thousand GM hulls that I wish to sell and I would be very happy to get $40/1000 for them.

Don Verna

6. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

0   0   0

If you look around you should be able to pick them for 3 cents ... lots of 12 Ga. hulls out there ... just depends on how greedy some guys try to be ... lots of guys are shooting Rem. Gun Clubs and they end up in trash around our Club ... Gun Clubs reload great and you maybe able to find them for free

7. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

0   0   0

Please keep me in mind for 12ga GM feds preferr not the smooth plastic email at xxjonfowler@cox.netxx drop x's

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

I can get STS/Nitro for .04 each. But you have to watch out for the shipping it could be to high and you would have to pass on it. Try to do a face to face and you will have a good buy.

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I mostly see prices for the Win. AA's at 3 1/2 cents a piece and the Rem. STS's and Nitro's at 4 cents a piece, plus shipping. Not to many people want to load the Federal's, exept the paper hulls. Shipping is not that bad now a days w/ the post office flat rate boxes that ship all over for the same prices. Break-em all. JEff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.