1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fair asking price for a browning XT PLUS trap gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RMR, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMR

RMR Member

0   0   0

I have a Browning 12 g Citori trap XT PLUS grade 3 wood,30", factory adj comb, case all the stuff it came with( hard case, 3 invector plus choke tubes, triple trigger system,hi-viz pro-comp sight) that Im considering selling. Was purchased 10/27/08. I suspect I might have put 500-750 shells through gun. there are no nicks sctartches on stock. I did have the high gloss epoxy browning finish that I have always hated- remove right after I got the gun and a satin varnish re-applied( work done by Wrights Gunsmith in Illinois.)

I just have not adjusted to gun well and that is why Im thinking of selling it-just sits in the safe- I have always shot a berretta 687 O/U( 50:50 poi)- and I cant seem to get use to the 70:30 poi on this gun.

I know very little about selling guns as I have always kept every gun I have bought. I would like to get some opinions on what would be a fair asking price if I decide to sell- I know there are numerous XT trap guns out there- I wasnt sure if I should ask more than those since this is a PLUS model with grade 3 wood.

Thanks Bob R

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Photos will help greatly!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.