1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fact check: 4.5 million new jobs created under Oba

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Three women attending the DNC wear Obama T-shirts stating, "He saved our jobs." {These 3 don't follow Michelles dietary suggestions.}
    With the Democratic National Convention in full swing, a number of party leaders are attempting to boost President Barack Obama's re-election effort by asserting that 4.5 million new jobs have been created during his term.

Obama himself has recently claimed more job growth in the past 27 months than President George W. Bush created "during the entire seven years before this crisis."

"Despite incredible odds and united Republican opposition, our president took action, and now we've seen 4.5 million new jobs," San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro said in his keynote address at the DNC on Tuesday night.

That statistic was echoed by virtually all of Tuesday night's speakers, including first lady Michelle....Click above for the rest of the story.

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The only new jobs I see are sign twirlers, out in the curb of desperate store fronts trying to lure in some biz!!

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I can't get the link to work, must be one of those new jobs. lol

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Yahoo must of taken it down?

5. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

On a related note, Slick Willie quoted some fanciful statistics last nite about how little health care costs have risen since obummercare passed. Numbers that were astonishingly low compared to decades of large prior increases.

Apparently, Clinton's creative stats simply ignored categories of health care where costs increased significantly. I can't imagine Slick Willie telling the public a big old fat lie (snicker...) but just for fun, I'd like to see fact checked details to support the numbers he quoted.

sissy

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Hell that's nothing, I walked across Lake Michigan (lengthways) in the Summer and once pulled a beached whale off the the shore of Southern California. I drove my Tahoe across the "Face on Mars" and sat in the room with. an Obama supporter for 15 minutes without saying a word, all this just this past year.

.......well maybe it was 15 seconds, it was hard.

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Why do links rarely work when pasted as such?

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

A lot of times they're longer than the URL box allows. That one appears to be yanked. CNN may have something in their fact checker. Click on this link.

4.5 million, 300 thousand, what's the difference?

Bob Falfa

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Slick Willie was referred to as the Liar in Chief, for good reason, and he's simply reminding us why.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If Obama created 4.5 millions jobs they are in countrys other than the USA ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

WHERE did he create these jobs, China- Japan- with the "adjusted" figures the USA still over 8% unemployment. And the jobs that he did create are mostly gov. non productive type, & those were given to a chosen few to buy more votes. Am I missing something here???? Ross P.

12. ramen39

ramen39 Member

They didn't tell you how many jobs were lost. I think the net total is A minus

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

When "you lie"(first state of the union) once you have to keep telling lies to cover-up all the succeeding lies!!!

14. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

How many of thore(possible) 4.5 million jobs were created by Baby Boomers retiring and companies having to fill the position???

How many have ran out of unemployment and are not counted in the "unemployment" numbers??

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

The article was pulled, but what it was explaining, is the fact that the Dems. are claiming 4.5 million jos created. In reality the net overall is a 300,000 lost jobs. Fewer people working. Mike.

16. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Kodak announced yesterday that they would lay off another 4000 by the end of the year. It's time obama & obiden retired.

17. porky

porky TS Member

I refuse to believe anymore bullshit from the obama administration period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.