1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabulous Deal with MIA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by flabigpapa, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Always a Great Transaction with MIA, Thanks Again, Bart

2. deadnout

deadnout Member

i too just had a fantastic deal with mia. the man is staight up and honest. he also has a pleasant nature. i would not hesitate to deal with him in the future if he has something i want. thanks jack. rich

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

But I hear he is a lousy cook. LOL

Have a great day Jack......Rick in MT

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have done bus with jack several times and would not hesitate to do it again. He is the best packer shipper ever

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Jack is the best- Bought a high end combo from him!He is always willing to help all of us on this forum with his shooting knowledge and posting expertise.Thanks

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have to tell a story about Jack. A couple years ago I sent something to him for free and paid the postage ( I have done this several times and jack just happened to be the lucky guy this time) A month later I got a $20 bill in the mail with a note that read ( thanks for your generosity, take your wife out for dinner. I am proud to call you my friend) That is the real Jack!!!!

7. NJFlyer

NJFlyer Member

I bought a forend from Jac. He sent it, I sent the check.I had to message him a few time to cash the check!
    Ken

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Jack is the best; I once bought a release trigger from him that was really as NIB and he passed on a great value to me. I just wish he would post more pictures (again) of the beautiful dock and river area near his home. Also, he has a great eye for nice American cars and red jackets ala James Dean.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The James Dean thing was classic. But too remote for the old folks I went to high school with. I'[ll dig that out and see if it makes sense to publish it here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.