1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabarms?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Luckyman, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Does anyone have any experience with these guns? Specifically the Auto-loaders....They are sweet looking guns to say the least but I never really see anyone shoot them?

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Not one person that has experience with one of these? Come on now...There has to be someone on this site?

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Not the best value in autos, but a big step up from a Browning Gold.

JMHO

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I had an HK Fabarm Sporting Clay Competition autoloader. Seemed to work okay, but didn't fit as good as it should. Called HK who no longer distributed the guns in the US and was told SigArms now distributed them. The problem is no one at SigArms knew anything about them when I called. I took a beating on that gun when I sold it. Not well known, low resale value. JMHO Probably better to stick with a good 1100 or 303/390/391. At least you can find parts for those guns.

John

5. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

I love my Gold! After 10+ years without a malfunction or broken part of any kind how can you not?

6. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Nothing wrong with a Browning Gold either. John

7. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=lure-500.jpg" target="_blank"> lure-500.jpg </a>

8. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Hey Tron! The only one that was hooked was you! Just can't control yourself can ya! LOL!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.