1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabarms XLR ~~"SOLD"~~Thanks Mike !!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LDAddi, Jun 1, 2013.

1. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

If you don't mind, is the shell catcher factory or a/m? I recently got a "new to me" XLR5 Velocity, LH, grey titanium finish, etc. I have just made a shell catcher and would certainly like to see what is available out there.

Thank you for your response in advance,

Larry in Redding.

2. jeffery

jeffery Member

0   0   0

If you would sell it for 2000 delivered to my FFL I would take it

Jeff

3. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

0   0   0

What is the lop with the trigger all the way back?

Thad

4. LDAddi

LDAddi TS Member

0   0   0

I ordered a 12mm (1/2") pad to shorten mine from 14 3/4" to about 14 3/8" +/- for a smaller guy like me. Bob Shultz had one and sent it out the other day...$40.00 and I don't have to cut the stock. Give Bob a call if you need a shorter or longer pad. They make three sizes, pre-fitted. Also, I don't think more recoil with a thinner pad is in the picture as these are light recoiling guns to begin with.

Larry

PS...I hate Windows 8, goddamnit!

5. mppinto

mppinto TS Member

0   0   0

Larry,
    Can I call you tonight to make arrangements to take this off your hands?

Thanks!

Mike Pinto