1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabarms Mono Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by XT George, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XT George

XT George TS Member

Seeds: They kick like a mule.They look nice ,swing nice and patern nice, but they hurt after a few rounds .

Enjoy your sport

George

2. Clay McCracken

Clay McCracken TS Member

It's a kicker alright. I had one for about a week. Hit the daylights out of the targets with it, but I could not stand the kick.

Hang about 3 lbs of lead on it somewhere and it would be OK.

They also shoot quite high for a fixed rib gun. I would say at least %80 high.

Mike

---+---

3. mt

mt Member

I've had a very different experience. I love the way it swings, very light but didn't seem to have more recoil than any other gun i have (including 2 perazzis and one skb). I only sold it because i wanted a combo for doubles.

4. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

If it kicks it does not cost that much to rame that mule, consider a mercury recoil device either in the stock or underbarrel. In kost cases its all that is needed and its a rather cheap fix.

Berettaman7

5. Clay McCracken

Clay McCracken TS Member

I tried adding weight to the stock, and hung a barrel weight under the barrel (8 oz or so), and it still kicked me. It really kicked the cheek though.

Interesting thing about it: It's a 12 gauge barrel on their 20 gauge frame. Very elegant.

Mike

---+---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.