1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fabarm XLR5???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clayshooter08, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

How do you like the new Fabarm XLR5??? Thinking about buying one, input appreciated....

skeet400 thanked this.
  2. Hardcsh

Hardcsh Member

I purchased one used on this web site and love it. The previous owner had a Birchwood Casey shell catcher install and it works great.

3. ILClaysshooter01

ILClaysshooter01 Member

Shotgun Sports previewed the gun in their June 2012 magazine and seemed to like it. You can get a back order addition of the magazine by writing to them on line.

4. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

YEP I read the SS mag and understand that, but I'm looking for people that have purchased it and actually shot it a while, THANKS!!!

5. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

6. missemucho

missemucho Member

I'm trying to think of a gun that SS mag hasn't liked (so long as they buy advertising)?

John

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I like mine, just got the release last night for it. I shot it with Pull trigger and liked it.

It is a heavier gun than most Automatics, It has a Strip of metal on top of the Bbl like the Beretta Un-single has on the bottom of their bbl, I think for stability.

Recoil is hardly noticable. Chokes are fantastic, comes w/5 of them, Skeet, Modified, Improved Modified, Full, Extra-Full and are parabolic choke tubes.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

parabolic choke