1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FABARM XLR5 30 inch complete gun for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fabarms XLR5 30 inch barrel with 5 long factory choke tubes. Gun is almostnew.

NEW style with the shorter pistol grip. Adjustable rib and comb. Factory case with all the original paperwork. New price 2550.

Buy it for 2400.00 dollars including the shipping to you. Contact me for more information. Motordoctor

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doc, so far these seem like great guns. With the wood on yours and the new style pistol grip it is a bargain at your price. If I didn't have one very similar to it I would buy it. All the attributes people are saying about the Butler auto I find in this gun at 1/3 to 1/4 the price(depending on the true price of the Butler
    ), supersoft shooting, adjustability and a 3.5lb trigger. The pictures don't seem to show off the wood properly, maybe try some different lighting to bring out the colors better. Good luck with your sale. Harv

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.