1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FABARM VELOCITY at the BUCKEYE CLASSIC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KolarManiac, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KolarManiac

KolarManiac TS Member

I went to the FABARM USA Facebook page (www.facebook.com/FabarmUsa and learned that the FABARM VELOCITY will be there for us to try out. I won't be able to be there until Saturday, is anyone else going? Has anyone else tried the gun?

Kolar Maniac

2. Johnpic

Johnpic Member

3. Lewes

Lewes Member

Shot it at M & M a couple of weeks ago. CG had a both there and allowed people to try her out. Very soft shooting gun, You do not notice the usual "klunk" you get with other autoloaders during the recycle time . I like the head up position. It was set for 50/50 as I am a sporting clay shooter. A crusher. Would consider one if I was not such an O/U fan !! Irv

4. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

Bought one last night got home with it about 10 pm, built new fence today till rain came bout 5 was going to try it out this evening but wife wanted to go out to eat so will advise soon I like the way it feels. Very anxious to break it in if not before will happen saturday morning.
    Curt

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Nice looking gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.