1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F3 Blaser Trap eye candy midwestgunstocks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sporting20gauge, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporting20gauge

sporting20gauge Banned User Banned

This going to be a game change. I stop by www.midwestgunstocks.com stephen wow me.!!!!

2. sporting20gauge

Thats Mr.Reynolds And thats the f3 trap The stock is a model then fine tunned in the field. then the burl maple will be the game changer. Okay I just love great woodwork and clay sports.,

3. sporting20gauge

other side of stock

4. sporting20gauge

I havent met this shooter. What im told he is a very good shot. Harry koch trap and skeet range omaha, ne.

I just wanted to let people know. That we first want to thank, Jesus for all the love he has for us. and all the blessing and all the good people we get to meet and shoot with and do work for and have fun. thank you jmr

5. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

When you say eyecandy evidently you need to go to Devault's web site, and if you think this guy is good you need to get out more. Thanks Stan

6. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Stan, I am guessing you are being cynical or at least I hope you are.

7. sporting20gauge

Thats what i love about the USA. god bless America . Oh by the way his name is, Jesus king of kings and lord of lords, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

When you get the stock finish post some pics. I think it will look good.

9. turmite

turmite Member

I think Stan failed to catch the fact that the stock shown on the gun is in fact the pattern that will be used for final fitting to the customer before the actual magnificent burl blank is carved, thereby removing some of the possibilities of "murphy" helping carve the stock!

In some circles this is considered a try stock and used to get the dimensions correct before actual carving of the real stock. In this case, it will be used for the actual pattern.....least that is what I read.

Mike

10. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I would think that if someone saw the blanks of maple and then saw a piece of pine they would use a little bit of common sense and deductive reasoning instead of a smart ass comment.

Bryan

Oh my personal favorite is Proverbs 91:2.

11. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Yes I talked to Greg the person in the picture and he said that the picture is the pattern stock, so my point is don't show the pattern stock or a piece of pine and say here is eye candy, when you look at the other stock makers who claim eye candy the stocks are perfect, the proper statement should be, here is another great stock in progress and we will show you the eye candy later. Thanks Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

blaser f3 maple