1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlaLagarto, May 31, 2013.

1. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

bla bla bla.. same dribble, different day!!

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What a loser.

3. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

I had a big story to tell, but your not worth the bandwidth.you cry-babies just don't get it and never will....

4. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Only thing I got out of that is....Im hungry for cake.

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I just spent the last 2 days watching Ron Sutton and the k guys and if I never beat them that's O.K.---Watched Munstemb also and what a show----
    they're the cream of the crop----How can anybody go to a show and see the best---I contribute and will with happiness---Come to the show----George@SJB

6. juststartin'

juststartin' Member

Good thing tomorrow is the first of a new month, Sportshot. You can head down to Walgreen's and finally re-up that script for the meds....

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

When I can, I enjoy trying my best.

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Trinket and professional practice shooters need not apply. If you've got no skin in the game why should you care!!

9. illusion

illusion TS Member

Sounds like a Government hand out program, where the few are supplying all the money for the masses to do nothing but hold out there hands for there checks!

10. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

For most its a hobby. For some its their living. Always has been,always will be.Its fun when I get a few crumbs. Shoot the games,more fun, less stress.

11. himark

himark Well-Known Member

I always enjoy a few crumbs but honestly if you dont like the way the money is delt out than dont play it. Nobody is MAKING you play the games. Shoot until you feel like you can be a competitor than jump in. This Obama bs that everybody gets a ribbon wont win you any points around here.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Chest thumping and they don't like it ... Having their noses rubbbed in it is one thing but when the Bully continues he shows a gross lack of class ... Take the fools money that are dump enough to play it and be happy, but don't rub it in ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Randy P

Randy P Member

One of the reasons I love to shoot trap is being able to compete against the "big dogs" if I choose to. Not many sports give you this opportunity, am I going to beat them, probably not, but no one is forcing me to play the options.

There are plenty of small shoots if I don't want to compete for the big money. I don't know many of the big dogs, but the few I know have been more than friendly and have answered questions when I have had any.

I shoot for a couple of reasons, I love to shoot, I want to see how good I can get and I have met so many good people through the sport that I would truly miss them and last, but not least, I want to pass on the sport to the younger generation as I am trying to get as many young people into the sport as possible..

Randy P.

14. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

That is what makes this country great. The fact that if you can't compete you can get the hell out and go play a game you are good at.

If you can't find something you are good at. Tuff.

Try harder or move on.

Quit whining about not being able to compete. Just move on.

We won't even miss you!!!!!

OB

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Don't play the money and you are not shooting against the big dogs because even if you beat them they get the money ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Darn, now I know why all the top shooter's have such girth - all that cake?

Well, as old Paul Harvey would say,".. and now you know the rest of the story"

Makes me no never mind.........

Kip

17. oleolliedawg

I didn't play the money but tied Ray Stafford. He won $1,500 and I took home a pewter plate.

Who really won??

18. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Looks like Sportshot has a case of penis envy!!

Maybe we should just call him girlyman!!

19. oleolliedawg

Many so-called competitors in Trap brag about their ability to run with the "big dogs". Unfortunately, they're not playing the same game although they believe they are. When you go to the same shoot and play the ticket like they usually do, you'll soon be begging for gas money for the return home.

Kinda reminds me of the days of money pool games. Plenty of fine players but put a few $$$ on the table and many turn to mush!!

20. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I wonder why anybody comes into trap after reading the crap you spew.