1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Zahm Custom Perazzi Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by markdenis, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

I have a Zahm custom release trigger for a TM-1,TMX Perazzi. I don't have any picks of one, but maybe someone has a pic they can post on here to see what they look like. I think Zahm triggers are by far better than any other triggers made for these type of Perazzi guns. They are made of stainless steel and virtually indestructible. This trigger is in excellent shape. $600.00 to your door.

Mark Rounds

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

This is a picture of the one that I had. 600 is a smoking deal on one of these very rare triggers. Every one of them were a little different from the next one, usually the trigger guards were the main difference. l.g.

3. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Thanks Little Gambler. Yes it is a good deal. The person that had it bought a new Kolar and does not use it anymore.

Mark R

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Thanks all who looked. Sold to Ed Haley.

PerazzieBigBore....yes these triggers can used as pull with no alternations other than a minor adjustment inside the assembly.They are fully adjustable for the release action also. (set & let off)

Mark R

5. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

Ed

You are welcome. I shoot one myself and would not sell it. This one came to me from a friend that shot his as I do, but he bought a new Kolar so he didn't use it anymore. I thought I would keep it as a spare, but I don't think you could ever break one...hence, no need for a spare.

Mark Rounds

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Mike/PerazziBigBore, are you interested in buying a Zahm?

7. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

I shot one for a couple of years. I eventually decided I couldn't get the set/ release far enough apart to for my liking. It has what I would call a double sear arrangement. As the pull sear releases it engages the release sear for a seamless transition. Fantastic quality of design and construction. I should have kept mine. Jimmy Borum

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

rmy, I sold mine to Rob Taylor and he had it for sale at $1000. His number is 785-539-4392/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

zahm trigger