1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S XT ULTRA 32"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SirMissalott, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

F/S XT ULTRA 32

jr. I have a Winchester Select Energy 32" sporting gun would you be interested in any trades. Jim W

2. mercedesman1981

mercedesman1981 TS Member

F/S XT ULTRA 32

" factory adj comb hardware has been replaced with the good hardware"

captin,

What is the "good" hardware?

Thanks,

Mike

3. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

F/S XT ULTRA 32

Happy New Year captin. Out of curiosity, where are you located? I have been looking for a doubles gun, and I was interested in yours. Does your gun also have the adjustable (three position) trigger? Does it shoot high or flat or? Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

F/S XT ULTRA 32

Rodbuster ... a gun that might shoot high for me might shoot low for you the gun your asking about might pattern 3 feet to the upper right corner of the lower left quadrant of the upper left lower corner of the lower left upper center of the pattern board for Julio Zigglaclacious but when you mount the gun it might shoot in a totally different spot.

A gun that shoots high/low/left/right for person "A" might shoot totally different for person "B" because of how they mount the gun and with the adjustable butt pad and comb this gun has it can be adjusted to shoot wherever you desire it to shoot so ... what does it matter where it shoots now?

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

F/S XT ULTRA 32

lumper, are you telling me that I would be better off shooting the gun before I buy it?

6. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

F/S XT ULTRA 32

i always put the gub on a bench rest and look right rib so as to know where the gun shoots in relation to it's own rib. you may be surprised to find that some very expensive rarrels shoot somewhat left, right, high or low.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.