1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S XP100 pistol stock

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 1oz, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oz

1oz Member

0   0   0

F/S Remington XP 100 Pistol Stock from Fajen . Beautiful Black Walnut feather on 1 side .Some marbling on the other side this stock is made for 14 -15 inch gun may require small inletting . This came off of a XP 100 factory 7mmbr . Stock is in excellent condition no scratches dents or marks . This stock has been refinished in soft gloss oil finish. 225.00 to your door in the lower 48 .Any interest contact by removing XXX's on email address.

jim
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. SX12

SX12 Member

0   0   0

Will this fit the later model gun, the xp-100R?
  3. AveragEd

AveragEd Active Member

0   0   0

I was about to ask that same question!

Ed
  4. Remingtondon

Remingtondon TS Member

0   0   0

NO, there is no place for the box magazine to go with the barrel set in deep enough for the trigger to work... Very nice single shot stock... Don
  5. ridgeway

ridgeway TS Member

0   0   0

Very nice! It looks like a George Peterson stock though.
  6. ridgeway

ridgeway TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    Here is my George Peterson California walnut stock. I was made in the 70's. I just refinished it with automotive urethane.
  7. 1oz

1oz Member

0   0   0

Thank you all for the interest , Stock has been sold . That correct the R model is a repeater this is for a single shot.

Thank you ,

Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.