1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Wired ClayDelay Autopuller Advanced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=004-7.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

For Sale: Clay Delay Autopuller, Advanced wired version. This model has a provision for voice delay, which replicates the human reaction time of a normal puller. Will work for trap or skeet (or any other 1-2 trap setup) Original retail for this was $149. They've redesigned their line a little bit this year, and this model is now equivalent to the Autopuller Basic in their new line (but is a step up from the old Autopuller Basic, which only had instant release, and would not replicate the lag). The current price for the Basic is $129 plus shipping (which is $9 for me, and I'm only an hour away from them).

I'm also including the cord which I used, which cost $21.60, as well the L5-20 twist lock connector, which will mate with your clubs female connector, if its already set up that way, these are typically around $10.

Total cost for me to reproduce this setup would be $180.

I'm only selling to finance a wireless version of the same thing. I've had 3 wireless clay delays, and a couple wired ones. I should have kept the wireless ones I had, but sold them as the need waned, but I find myself shooting practice almost exclusively solo these days, and a wireless one would be much more convenient.

Yours for $125 plus $11.35 for USPS Priority Mail shipping ($136.35). My price is firm on this, if I can't get the asking price, I'll just buy the wireless upgrade kit from Clay Delay (same functionality, but it has 2 boxes you have to wear instead of one).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.