1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S WINCHOKE QTY 4 - Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yzfart, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yzfart

yzfart TS Member

0   0   0

Hello all,

Going through my tack and found some extra stuff.

Qty 1 Winchoke Extra-Full - Original design with knurled extension and holes for spanner

Qty 1 Carlson Full .700 - Flush fitting choke

Qty 2 Carlson Mod .710 - Flush fitting choke

The Carlson chokes are marked WIN/MOSS so I assume that they will fit certain Mossbergs also. I am also pretty sure that these are the same as a Browning Invector (not Invector Plus) design - I am not for certain here so the I defer to the experts on this site for some education.

The chokes come in a plastic choke box that holds 6 chokes. All are in good shape. The Winchoke has some bluing wearing off of the end of it.

Buy them all for $35 shipped. All or nothing, otherwise shipping will kill me.

Thanks for looking.

Ben
    yzfart_2009_281113.jpg

yzfart_2009_281114.jpg

2. yzfart

yzfart TS Member

0   0   0

I will take $30 shipped for the lot.

Ben

3. yzfart

yzfart TS Member

0   0   0

By the way I am in Dayton, OH if anyone local wants them.

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.