1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Winchester Super X1 Trap m/c, trap full barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MDJ67, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Super x with box and all paper work. Gun is 95% . It has had reciever drilled for wire catcher I do not know if they did that at factory or not. I took gun in on a deal and know little about Super X's. Gun has orginal blue and has been shot very little. Serial number M40xxx if that helps. Send e-mail with your number and I will call or send you mine if that works better. Wood looks better than my picture taking ability. $775. plus shipping.

Thanks

Mark D Johnson
    [​IMG]

2. rjstubbl

rjstubbl Member

0   0   0

Looks like a good buy. I wish I had the money right now.

Up for a good deal.

3. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Hey Mark,
    Does it have a 30" barrel??? If so I will take it! Sending you an email now!
    Thanks,
    Tom

4. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

SOLD pending payment. Thanks Tom.

Mark D Johnson

5. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Mark,
    I picked the gun up today at BRILEY! Had them install thin wall choke tubes. Going to try it out on some targets tomorrow! Thanks!

6. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

Just don't understand why guys buy good trap guns & go put choke tubes & totally wreck them......l had a brand new super x 1 trap like this & after a few years of shooting it l sold it( totally regret this)...the gun smoked targets like no tommorrow & the guy l sold it to went had thin walled briley chokes put in ...next thing you know the rib fell off because the screw in the front of the rib didn't have enough thread to hold anymore! Now after getting the rib pinned the gun viberates with each shot!!! WAY to wreck a great gun!!

7. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tom,

Glad you are happy. Very smooth dealing with you.

8. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Mr. Winchester,
    I totally agree with you, That I "totally wrecked" a good trap gun! However I bought this gun to shoot sporting clays, skeet, trap, and anything else that might come up. So with as much respect as Possible I must say that I Bought the gun! Therefore I can do whatever I like to the gun.

Mark,
    Thanks for a smooth tranaction! I'm trying to get to the skeet field this afternoon.
    Thanks,

Tom

9. Customstox

Customstox Member

0   0   0

Tom, you made a very good gun even better. And you got a screaming deal. Enjoy.

10. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

0   0   0

Skeetman77...didn't mean any disrespect, you bought a great gun & hope you enjoy it & don't run into the same problems my friend did. Just voicing my opinion on a good 'FULL CHOKED TRAPGUN'...like Leo H said "ALL CHOKES ARE GOOD AS LONG AS THEY ARE FULL!" Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.