1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S WInchester Super X Field Stock and Forend

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cpradde, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

cpradde_2009_2112138.jpg

cpradde_2009_2112139.jpg

For Sale Winchester Super X 1 One field grade stock and forend. Nice grain for a field gun. Includes buttplate and white spacer and screws. Not inlcuded: forend (magazine) nut and stock bolt but could be. One good scratch on the left side that is repairable. Everything is minor handling marks and scratches. Would clean up real nice. $175 shipped or reasonable offer. Now reduced to $100 xxxchris.radde@gmail.comxxx with questions. This will make its way to eBay if it doesn't sell on Trapshooters.

2. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers before I put this set on eBay!

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What you think is reasonable and what they E-bay crowd thinks is resonable may wind up being two diffrent things. Field sets seldom bring more then 100.00Jeff

4. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

@ Jeff. Thanks.

5. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

No disrespect intented, but factory new sets from Nuline are $99.00.

http://www.nulineguns.com/part_part_1780_3_31_41.php

6. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Forgot to check Nuline. Good Point.

7. cpradde

cpradde Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will let this set go for less. I checked two more sources last night and their wood was not as good in grain. They were asking $99. Some had grip caps and some didn't. Some had buttplates or pads and some didn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester super x stock and forend