1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Winchester Super X-1 Instruction Packet

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dynapro, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

Howdy BE...

I think I'm gonna go ahead and take that packet off your hands. I have 3 Super X and no paperwork.

PS - If I send in that warranty now, do you think they'd honor it???

2. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

Thanks, my friend. I received that fine little packet of nostalgia today. Much appreciated! Since I don't see an expiration date, I am going to send that warranty card in on my Super X1 though. If they don't give me a new buffer and recoil spring, I'm gonna sue~.

3. dynapro

dynapro TS Member

Well, there is no phone number listed on the paperwork so I'll just mail it, wait and see what happens.... kinda like a tax return. (fingers crossed). The warranty card did have a zip code meaning it's just old, not ancient.

Interesting that the SN of the actual gun was GSX1053. That is not a typical gun number. But I like the '53 part. That is my birth year 1953. Maybe I'll find and buy the actual gun that came with it some day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.