1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S, Winchester pre 64 Featherweight 308 Win.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by elkdude, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkdude

elkdude TS Member

0   0   0

Could you tell me approx. how many shots through the gun, are you the original owner, and what kind of groups does it shoot at 100, 200, or 300 yards. Thank you

2. jdg54

jdg54 TS Member

0   0   0

Steve,
    I have a question for you. Please e-mail your telephone number to me at joegresham@sbcglobal.net. Thanks Joe G.

3. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Please email your contact information..Very interested and hope that you're willing to ship to NorCal.

Domenic

4. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in the pair of Featherweights (06 & 308). I need them like a hole in the head at 57 years old but have always appreciated fine rifles. I have a model 70 .270 WCF made in 1936 and cherish it each time I carry it. It's taken Nilgai, feral hogs, deer and the occasional varmint.

Would lke any more photo's or info you have on the pair. They appear to be reasonably priced but hope their might be some wiggle room on the pair to my FFL.

Thanks,

Eddie L Quire
    1207 Hopi Trail
    Frankfort, Ky 40601

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Steve, you have a PM!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.