1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Winchester model 50 20ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rbk18, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale Winchester model 50 20ga. The gun has a 26" improved cyl. choked, round post dounut rib. L.O.P. is 14" to the wood and 14 3/4" over a winchester recoil pad. The metal on the gun is 98%+ condition as is the wood. There is a small scratch on the butt stock and one on the bottom of the forearm. The pictures of the gun speak for themself. Asking $2450.00 shipped to your FFL. Please pm me with questions. Bruce

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

GREAT guns, in my opinion, undervalued and not really known about! I have a bunch of 50's in 12ga and 20ga and some 59's. I like to set them up for trap with with the trap chamber and a weight on the forend screw end to balance them more between the hands, fantastic full chokes. I even shaped a mod. 12 MC trap stock to fit a 20ga for a small gauge trap gun.... Who did the engraving on your gun? One of my 12's has the #5 factory engraving!

3. blaster

blaster Member

0   0   0

That is a beautiful 50. Who did the work? Wood ? Is the rib factory? Engraving?

Thanks Smoken

4. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I talked with my friend that I bought the gun from. He bought the gun out of estate and did not get a history on the gun, hence that's why I did not list it as a "factory" gun. I believe the rib to be factory, as it's correct for the period of the gun, as for the rest of it, I cannot say if it's factory or not. Bruce

5. tomaso

tomaso Member

0   0   0

nice gun. one of those ones you would have to buy if you saw it in person. clayscoach, can i ask, what is a trap chamber? i have a number of 50's but haven't been able to get a trap yet. is the floating chamber different? thanks tom mc

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Beautiful!! I'd not want to part with it..bet that gun would be a ball for Sporting

7. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just ran 100 though it on Wednesday.

8. Dirtyharry357Mag

Dirtyharry357Mag Member

0   0   0

Sweet! looking S.O.B.
    TTT

9. MKW25

MKW25 Member

0   0   0

I was suprised to see this gun for sale. These pictures do not do this gun justice. I have handled this gun, it is truely superb!

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Up for one of the good guys!

11. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

12. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0