1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Winchester Model 21 30"

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by FCGC, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FCGC

FCGC TS Member

0   0   0

I am posting this for one of our members who is not computer savy. He purchased this gun a few years ago and had Connecticut Shotguns reblue and go through the gun to make sure everything was legit. He thought he was going to get into the "Vintage" sporting clays shoot but has since changed his mind to nothing but shooting quail so this one must go. You can see the letters from Cody on here. This is a 12ga with 30" barrels. Price is $9k shipped and insured to your FFL (in the lower 48). If you have any questions, please ask, and I will try to answer them. If I don't know the answer, I will ask the owner. I will also be listing a Parker Reproduction 20 ga (with extra 16 ga barrels) for the same gentlemen soon. Thanks for looking!

fcgc_2010_19101.jpg

fcgc_2010_19102.jpg

fcgc_2010_19103.jpg

fcgc_2010_19104.jpg

fcgc_2010_19105.jpg

2. FCGC

FCGC TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Winchester Model 21 30

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.