1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Winchester Model 12 Trap (Only 1 Left)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BDodd, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

For those that don't know who Walter Kolouch is let me explain as I know it. He lived in Germany and was employed by Krieghoff for a career as a smith and engraving. If you Google him, you'll learn even more of his fame as an engraver. When retired, he moved to the US and currently resides in the vicinity of Packman 13. Walter has honored many of us Krieghoff owners by repairing, fitting, and engraving our guns here in Oregon. He has recently told me that he no longer engraves having lost too much of his once very steady hands to age. Some of his guns at home are pure master's work. I also know Sir Packman pretty well and can proudly attest to his honesty - there would be no hanky panky on his shoulders with any deal made. Oh, how I wish I could scare up the dollars for either of those remaining M 12s......breakemall.....Bob Dodd

2. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

E-mail sent..... Art G.

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

gary:::: Tom actually spent some money on a gun, that seems impossible. better have the doc stop over and look tom over, he must be sick,

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

Gary, see your email!

5. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Can we see some closeups of the Kouloch gun even if you decide to keep it?

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

0   0   0

eightbore, he's out of town with family and horses for a few days. He will respond when possible.....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.