1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Winchester Model 12 Trap Gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 800Shotgun.com, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/glsa-store.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/about.htm" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/contact_us.php" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<br>

<h1 style="color:#736934">Winchester Model 12 Trap gun.<br><span class="glsa">GLSA# 08-254</span></h1>

<hr size=1>

Rib Type: Duck Bill<br>Stock Type: Trap by "Umberger"<br>Length of Pull: 14 1/4"<br>Drop in Heel: 1 3/8"<br>Type: Trap<br>Serial Number: 1954441<br>Barrel Length: 30"<br>Choke Type: fixed .035<br>Wood Grade: Custom<br>Drop in Comb: 1 3/8"<br>Case: none<br>Condition: pre-owned<br>Engraving Gauge/Caliber: Custom 12ga.<br>

[​IMG]<p align=justify>Pre-owned in very good condition Winchester Model 12 Trap gun with "Umberger" Custom stock and 30" fixed choke (.730 bore w/ .035 choke) duck bill barrel. This is the softest shooting Model 12 I have ever shot. The gun is in 98% condition and has been taistfully engraved. <br><br><i><hr />Thank-you for looking at Great Lakes Sporting Arms is a Factory Authrized Krieghoff, Perazzi, Kolar and Blaser Full Service Dealer and includes your first Annual Service on ALL New Shotguns we sell. If you would like more information about this any any other fine gun be sure to go to www.800shotgun.com</p>

<hr size=1>
    <h2>Product Images</h2>

[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]
    <br><br>[​IMG]

<br>
    <p align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span class="yshortcuts" id="lw_1222460331_0">Great Lakes</span> Sporting Arms</span><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><br>
    8585 PGA Drive, Suite 104<br>
    Walled Lake, MI 48390<br>
    Phone:248-313-9546 <br>
    Fax:248-313-9547<br>
    Email: <a rel="nofollow" href="mailto:info@greatlakessportingarms.com" target="_blank"><span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>info@greatlakessportingarms.com</span></a></span>
    <br><br>
    <span class="MsoNormal" align="center" style='text-align:center;line-height:12.0pt;background:#9A0202;'><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'><span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search New Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Search Used Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Sold Guns</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>About Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Contact Us</span>
    |
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Home</span>
    | <span style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Site Map</span><br>
    <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Benelli</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Beretta</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Blaser</span>

| <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Perazzi</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Krieghoff</span>
    | <span style='
    color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Kolar</span>
    | <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>Merkel</span>
    </span>
    </span>

<br><span style='font-size:8.5pt;font-family:"Verdana", "sans-serif";color:#C9B571;'>&copy; Copyright 2008 Great Lakes Sporting arms, all rights
    reserved. <br>
    Designed by: <span
    style='color:white;text-decoration:none;'>1EZ Consulting Services, Inc. </span>
    <br>

</p>

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

2. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

Price $1,975.00 thanks for looking.

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

That engraving looks a lot like roll engraving that was on a Model 59 I once had. Could it be that your M 12 has genuine factory engraving; looks like a Winchester pattern/scene?

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

This gun has a factory three pin vent rib. The engraving is a take off of the grade 2 pattern which is odd as most upgraded guns are done in the grade 5. If I can get the serial number from Kurt I will check out the factory engraving engraving log of Nick Kusmit. Jeff

5. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff
    The gun was portrayed to me as not being factory engraved.

Serial Number: 1954441

6. jimx200

jimx200 Member

0   0   0

Pretty over the top free advertising you are pushing here. Maybe you should consider a donation to David (site admin/owner).

7. kriegfan

kriegfan TS Member

0   0   0

AGREE WITH YOU JIMX!! These people have advertised on this forum several times now. It's definitely time they donate to David and then we will see their logo/link and other advertising on the site's front page. What say you fellas in Walled Lake, aye? Do the right thing...

KF

8. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

This Nick Kusmits log from 1,900,000 up and while its not there its not a definate no as he was only one of a handful of engravers. My guess is its not factory. Jeff

9. neb

neb TS Member

0   0   0

nice gun

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nick Kusmit never engraved a duck that looked like those two.. not even after 6 vicoden and 3 glasses of wine. Those ducks look like somebody turned a 6 year old loose with a chisel. The price is still fair as it reflects that fact. A factory engraved gun with that wood would be worth 6 to 8 thousand dollars. Ther duck on the right has a Loon bill! Jeff

11. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

12. 800Shotgun.com

800Shotgun.com TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to advertise here, who do I contact?
    Thanks
    Kurt

13. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Interesting, can we have a close up pic of the ducks?

14. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

What I find interesting is this is a Pigeon grade model 12 and I believe it was worth more before they put that engraving job on the gun. JMO but I would never spend that much for that job.

Bob Lawless

[​IMG]

15. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

For those of you that wanted a better look at the Ducks here you go. Notice the hole where the safety is supposed to be.

Bob Lawless

[​IMG]

16. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not many model 12's can claim a loon! Jeff

17. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

0   0   0

YES..I just heard of GREAT LAKES SPORTING ARMS at my club here in Ohio. Supposedly TOP END with perhaps 25-30 Kreighoffs for sale. I would say " Let them advertise". ..as I think they WILL. You just gotta realize that there are EXPEPTS here KURT . You should have experts at your store TOO.

18. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Looks to be a 3 pin trap model with a tad of embellishing after the fact. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.