1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Winchester Diamond Grade Top Single REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bt100ed, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a Winchester Diamond Grade Top Single 12 gauge trap gun for sale. It has a step rib on a 34 inch barrel. It comes with choke tubes and wrench. The barrel is ported. The lever is to the right of center. The wood and metal show few marks or wear. Gun is in great shape. Price is $1325 shipped and insured to your FFL. Ed Chrisman 660-663-3146

2. hejumper

hejumper Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello, what is the LOP? If you have shot one, how would you compare this to a BT99 wo an adjustable comb? Shooting wise and quality? Thank You, Larry

3. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

LOP is 14 1/4.
    I would say it would be the same as a bt99 in shooting but would be of a better quality. My opinion.
    Thanks
    Ed

4. hera200

hera200 Member

0   0   0

Ed, is this one of the older MIROKU made 101's or one of the more recent Belgium guns? THANKS....BUD

5. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I'll check but I think it is one of the older ones.
    Thanks
    Ed

6. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Its a Miroku, I have one just like it only in un-single. Scott

7. PA101_guy

PA101_guy TS Member

0   0   0

I know Miroku made some repro rifles for Winchester but the 101's and 23's were a joint venture between Olin and Kodensha. After many years researching and collecting 101's I can find no link to Miroku. If anyone has solid evidence that proves otherwise please post.

PA101_guy

8. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I think you are right, I knew it was a Japanese company. my mistake. I will look at it tonight. Scott

9. Wolfman

Wolfman Member

0   0   0

It is a Miroku made - the quality is excellent, and they point and fit well. Some people say the have a recoil issue, but having shoot lots of guns, and my Diamond 101, I feel no difference in recoil. I think it is BS. I have been a high volume shooter, and have a bunch. VERY pleased with them and find them vastly superior to the BT99.

10. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

whats the difference between the Belgum made like, are they the same? diamond grade line not the regular blue reciever 101.

11. hera200

hera200 Member

0   0   0

PA 101 guy, MIROKU definitely made the older 101's and some of the later 90's ones were exquisite high grade ornately engraved guns. Winchester is also making a highly unexpected move this year by having the venerable model 70 assembled in Portugal and then shipping the still US made parts (S. CAROLINA),back to the US. The quality of these guns is expected to remain every bit as good since we have seen the Portuguese quality that has been shown in the Browning assembled guns like the Hi-power and older Belgian made and assembled in Portugal BAR's. Winchester says no jobs will be lost in S Carolina and that this is being done to meet the higher demand for the Model 70 which they cannot keep up with. Yes. the latest 101 says made in Belgium and I don't know if there is any difference from the Miroku. Has bright receiver, had one in my hands about a month ago and gun is featured on one of the latest brochures.
    Don't over look the Browning connection here because many Winchester and Browning products have more than just coincidental similarities. FN of Herstal Belgium is said by some to now be at least a major part owner of Winchester.

Hope this little bit of info is of interest.......BUD

12. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

13. 4painter

4painter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   1

Thanks here200, thats good news, as the mod.70 is a favorite of mine, I just didnt know what the difference was between the diamond grade and belgium made diamond grade if any? I own a diamond grade combo but dont shoot the unsingle well, wanted to try the top single, like the one listed, not sure the point of impact but I assume its above 60/40, thanks steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

are older miroku guns better quality

miroku diamond

miroku for sale canada

winchester 101 diamond grade trap unsingle

winchester 101 shotgun ensamble in portugal reviews