1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S winchester 101 diamond unsingle

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by alwaysxring, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwaysxring

alwaysxring TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale winchester 101 diamond unsingle. Very nice condition with adjustable cheek and recoil reducer. I am asking $1200.00. The trap gun comes with a case that hold an extra barrel. I shot my first 25, 50 and 75 with this gun. I am leaving the sport for now and would like to have somebody enjoy this gun. Allan
    alwaysxring_2011_2910.jpg

alwaysxring_2011_29101.jpg
  2. RogerAckerman

RogerAckerman Member

0   0   0

how about some more pic's
  3. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Interested if you had more pictures.
  4. chukar16