1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Winchester 100 round shellbox

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Darryl101, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darryl101

Darryl101 TS Member

0   0   0

I have an odd shellbox for sale. Am currently trying to get pictures of it up so bear with me. It is a 100 round slip-top cardboard box that is meant to hold 100 new,primed, factory hulls....low base papers. There are 99 in the box but about half are Federal hulls (paper low base) and the rest being Expert hulls. All primed and unfired. The box is in pretty decent shape and the pictures should show staining on the front/top of the box.

I was thinking the box and all is worth $300 to go. Am I in the ballpark?

Thanks,

Darryl Howard

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Left field maybe...

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

0   0   0

he missed a decimal point between the 3 and the first zero,,,,

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

photos for Darryl
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I'm thinking 15/20 bucks tops. This box is from the 50/60s era I believe. Would be worth more if it had all the original shells intact, but not that much more. No way your ever going to realize a a quarter of the $300 you were hoping for.

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I agree w/ Skeet Man's assessment, except I wouldn't say 'never" There are a lot of idiots on Ebay and if 2 of them decide they want the same item, MV goes out the window.

7. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

hitapair has a point, the ebay factor is always an issue, but since ebay banned the selling of shells (loaded, empty, or primed), that would be a non-issue in this case, unless the gentleman wanted to try and sell just the box.

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Skket Man- There are lots of full boxes of shells sold on Ebay, they just aren't advertised that way.

9. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

so i was helping a friend clean out his mon's house and found two boxes of Sears Ted Williams 16 ga. shells full boxes , never even been opened ,what are they worth . e-mail above

10. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

jeff- $5/$10 each

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.