1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Win. Model 73 "One Of One Thousand"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by map@neo, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. map@neo

map@neo Member

F/S: Win. Model 73

For sale is an UBERTI reproduction of a Winchester Model 1873 Rifle. This is virtually an exact copy of a '73 "One of One Thousand" presentation rifle.
    It is truly a magnificient piece. Coin finish receiver, totally engraved. The barrel is also engraved, as is the lever, butt plate, forend cap and muzzle.
    The barrel is 30" octagon in "Nitre" (fire blue) finish, as is the mag. tube, the lever and cresent butt plate. It is so stunning I can't really do it justice in my description. Only mark on it is a small spot on barrel. This
    gun is new unfired in the box. Great for an office, business or personal
    collection. The price is about $296,000. LESS than an original one. Only $3995.
    If you want see a beautiful gun, e-mail for photos. Thanks for the time.
    MAP

2. joshif

joshif TS Member

I wonder where the one is that was in the Movie Winchester '73. BTW, All the guns in the old westerns looked so real, can they fire live ammo? If so, Does anyone know if any were sold to the public?

3. atashooter

atashooter Member

I beleive the original Winchester 73 ( 1 of 1000 ), is at the Cody museum. I do know the Winchester Model 71 that Herb Parsons did the off camera shots with is there. Also Herb Was a member of the ATA. See link for more info..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester model 73 1 of 1000 prices