1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Win. Energy Select Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TCFelty, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Gentleman, I have a 2 year old energy select trap with 30 inch barrels and 5 flush mount choke tubes. imp.,lm.,m.,imp.m.,f. with tube wrench. I had a soft top put on the adjustable comb because it was for my 16 year old son who wanted to shot doubles. He is now going to college and does'nt have time to shoot right now but still loves the sport. It has around 1500 rounds thru it and is still tight as new. Has factory case to go with it.asking $1500 shipped to your ffl. I can be reached at the email above or at 859-322-3109. I'll try and get pics out if you need them. TIM

2. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Price has come down if anybody is interested....$1400 shipped to your FFL....Thanks TIM

3. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

I also just came across a Win. Supreme Sporting. 3 years old,invector plus choke tubes,M,F. 28 inch doubles barrels,factory ported and a trap dude gel pad. great gun. tight shooter. would make a great youth gun for the sport. asking $1000 shipped to your ffl. picks on request or you can reach me at 859-322-3109. Thanks TIM

4. TCFelty

TCFelty Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.