1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Win AA's And Federal Gold Medals

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

WOW

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I was private messaged about what I meant about my WOW comment ok I assume a flat is a 10 box case now days where in the old days a case was a 20 box case.

Ok I know prices have went up a lot in the last few years but didn't relize it went up that much so Packman 13 don't take it personally because myself I hadn't bought any premium shell's in the last few years because I hadn't shot a lot until the last couple of years and I do have a lot of reloading stuf that I can load for a couple of year's but at the time it was cheaper to buy the cheaper brand of shell's instead of reloading.

Anyway I hope the one that private messaged me will understand on what I meant on my WOW post above.

Just guees im not ready for the higher prices when a few years ago I bought the same stuff a lot cheaper!!!!!

Foggy

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I knew exactly what you meant Foggy! Wow is not even sufficient! I was in a midwest sports store yesterday and they had STS light handicaps on the shelf for $12.99! Shocked hell out of me! Reloading is looking good again at my cost of $4.75 per box for handicap shells! However, I have been spot buying cheapos for 46-50 as I won't reload for singles and doubles! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.