Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S: Win.94 Centennials NIB

713 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Ahab 
#1 ·
For sale are a pair of Winchester Model 94 Centennials. Both are NEW in their
boxes with sleeves and papers. One is a standard grade and the other the high grade, with gold. Both are 30-30 caliber. The unique part is that both have the same serial number. Only one letter in the prefix is different. Custom ordered in 1994 and never offered until today. $2995. for the pair. Pictures upon request. Thankyou.
MAP

#5 ·
Its used -- the plain commenmeratives(such as state or organization comm) sell for 250-350 all the time and that is used to new and unfired

max if this is a high grade would be 500 that I would pay

some places sold the hi grades new for 995

regards

Gene

PS that is how I made it-- and I go to gun auctions all the time to include the largest -- Rock Island arsenal auction

#6 ·
Gene,
The man wasn't asking what YOU would pay.
He wanted to know ACV (actual cash value).
You know Winchester is closed. Or maybe you don't?
Prices have double and tripled and even quadrupled
in the last 2 years. Either your "sly as a fox" or
your totally ignorant to current gun values.
Which is it?
Regards,
Mike

#7 ·
Mike

Dont rag on me-- he wanted opinions

I go to the auctions -- my guess is you dont

It seems you are trying to inflate values of stuff you own

Prices are not double or tripple-- after Winchester quit production -- where did you get that from???????

I have been to auctions- the comm dont bring much of anything--never have and likely never will

not sure what world you are living in but dont make claims that flat out not true

Gene

#8 ·
Ditto what Gene said. My last visit to the big gun show in Reno showed that the inflated prices for the Win. 94's are over. Two years ago they jumped with the factory closing, but now they are almost back to where they were before that. Far too many made to be really "collectible". However, some of the Indian models from the 70's seem to command a strong price. If these are guns you want to collect, shop around as prices vary widely. I saw a new in box Wells Fargo go for $700., good looking gun.

#10 ·
There are basically 2 prices for everything on here.

1. Asking price.

2. Offered price.

The real price is somewhere in between. Let's face it, most ask for a higher price in order to have 'negotiating room'.

Seems to me that Gene is correct on his prices, more often than not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.