1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Win 21 Two Barrel Set 16GA

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by esetter, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

F/S - Beautiful Winchester Model 21 two barrel set in rare 16 gauge Skeet Grade. This is serial number 11145 and was built in 1948. This gun is lettered and matches in every detail. Here are the vital statistics on the gun taken from the Winchester Letter:

Win. 21, SN 11145,
    Symbol G2121B,
    Skeet Grade,
    16 Gauge,
    Barrels: 28 inches,
    Right - WS1, Left WS2,
    Single Trigger,
    Selective ejection,
    Non-Automatic Safety,
    Pistol grip stock,
    Skeet Finish,
    Checkered Butt,
    Pitch - 1 5/8, Pull 14, Drop at heel - 2-3/8, Drop at comb - 1 ½,
    Regular Comb,
    Inspection Started 8-11-1948,
    Inspection Finished 8-13-1948,

At some time in the past a second set of barrels was fitted to the gun. The second set is also 28 inches and is choked improved cylinder and modified. The barrels fit as well as the original set and chokes are untouched. Both barrels have a red Bradley bead and silver middle bead and are original to the barrels.

Gun was recently sent to Bachelder Master Gunmakers in Grand Rapids Michigan where the stock and forearm were refinished to original quality Winchester specs and the checkering was freshened. The bluing on the second set of barrels was finished to exactly match the color of the original set of barrels and the numbers re-stamped to match the original gun. The trigger guard was also blued and matches the color of the receiver exactly. Bluing on the receiver and the WS1-WS2 barrels is original and in excellent condition with only a couple minor marks on the bottom of the receiver. Gun is tight, on face with lever to the right of center and locks up like a vault.

The entire gun is packaged in a Winchester two barrel leather case which is in excellent condition, making for a wonderful package and a great all around gun. Price on the entire package is $8900 insured and shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. Contact me at esetter5@roadrunner.com with any questions you might have or for additional pictures. I don’t believe you will find a better looking 16 gauge 21 two barrel set anywhere.

<a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/?action=view¤t=IMG_0347.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/?action=view¤t=IMG_0362.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/?action=view¤t=IMG_0352.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/?action=view¤t=IMG_0371.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q257/esetter/?action=view¤t=IMG_0351.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Bill, this is one you hate to sell, but you can't keep them all. I have to say I highly recommend Bachelder for restoration work. They do beautiful work and they are very nice people.

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

When you are young and would use this quail hunting, you don't have the money! Now I could afford and don't have the youth! Oh well, good luck! Tom Rhoads @

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nice looking gun

I remember when 16 gauges were very cheap compared to the other gauges- of course that has changed

Very nice

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Verry good price on a nice model 21 16ga.

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If anyone would like to see additional pictures feel free to contact me at esetter5@roadrunner.com

7. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

8. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

win model 21 16ga forearms for sail