1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S WILD HARE SHELL APRON**SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BAD 303, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have three of these aprons for sale and all are green in color. Not sure they have ever been used at all. One picture of front and back. They have a quick release fastener and lots of adjustment for different size waists.No longer made. 22.00 TYD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They all three will go out to a 50"-52" waist. And that is not the very end. I am being conservative. If you need something longer i will measure to the knats azz.
  3. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I will take one. Check your email.

Jim Skeel<BR>
    P/W Dealer/Distributor
  4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dang guys i just got home from a party and i have 5 guys wanting one. Jim gets one,DGLONG gets one and John B. gets the last one. Thanks guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.