1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F / S Western 1524 Traps LOW PRICE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deercreek, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I have six Western 1524 traps. To the best of my knowledge, two are in very good condition, two need slight repair and I would say that two need moderate repair. I have a box full of small parts, about everything but mainsprings. These would be a great purchase for someone with mechanical knowledge and the time to make needed repairs, keeping a couple for yourself and selling the remaining for a profit. I contacted a couple of gentleman who I consider professionals on these machines and they tell me they have an average value of 200-250. These are located in central Indiana and really do not have a lot of interest in making crates and shipping them, although as last resort and someone wanted to pay that large expense I might very well consider it. Also included are two pull cords with release buttons (the yellow ones). Will take a sum of 825.00 for everything, that averages out to 137.50 each and getting all the parts for free.

Bryan

2. deercreek

3. deercreek

4. deercreek

5. deercreek

$ 700.00 for everything

6. deercreek