1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Weatherby Mark XXII w/Scope Sold!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Stl Flyn, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Here is the classic Weatherby .22 with Matching scope. The gun is in excellent condition. Only mark worth noting is in the pictures. Made in Italy. Comes with 5 round clip. Asking $700. Thanks, Jon
    stlflyn_2010_070456.jpg

stlflyn_2010_070457.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stl Flyn

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

3. Stl Flyn

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

4. fordtough

fordtough Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

better check the blue book price. 100% 550. 98% 495.

5. bggwind

bggwind TS Member

0   0   0

I just sold this exact same gun in similar condition for a whisker off of his asking price - seller is in line with what he's asking. These guns are tremendous and an awesome addition to your collection.

6. Stl Flyn

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If you include the value of the scope which is collectable, the price is right in line. I could probably get more if I sold the scope and rifle separately. I just do not want to do that. Jon

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The scope is worth 200 bucks. You will not buy a Weatherby .22 for 500 bucks in this kind of shape. I would say the package is worth 800.00. If you are not a collector just put the scope on e-bay or Gunbroker.com. It will bring from between 200 and 300 dollars. Look at closed auctions on both sites as that is what I did. Good luck with your sale. I used to have one and wish I had not sold it. Jeff

8. Stl Flyn

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sold, pending funds. Thanks guys for the good information.

I have two other Mark XXII rifles with matching scopes if you are interested.

One is slightly worse than this ones condition and the other is new condition.

I also have two Weatherby Mark XXII scopes with duplex reticle that are new in box with instructions, cleaning cloth and caps.

I will probably post them.

Thanks,

Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.