1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

f/s walther ppk/s 380 auto

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deadnout, Sep 18, 2013.

1. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

walther ppk/s stainless steel 380 auto. less then a box run through it. comes with 2 clips-factory test cartridge-owners manual and factory case. the gun came out of s&w. the only flaw is on the left plastic hand grip at the top of it. when cleaning it I got some gun scrubber on it and it dulled the finish. $525.00 plus shipping and insurance to your ffl. pm me your email and I can send pics. thanks rich. p.s. i am going to call s&w and order a new grip for it.

2. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

1. Is this pistol one of the ones made between March 21, 2002 and February 3, 2009 that were recalled ? If so, have the factory repairs been made, per the recall notice ?

2. It's a little unclear whether the 'flaw' you mention is (1) to the finish on the plastic grip or (2) the stainless metal grip ?

3. Here is a S&W website with a list of serial numbers you can check to see if your pistol was recalled :

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757981_-1_757978_757978_image

Pics here might help sell your pistol.

Gene in Illinois

5. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

hi gene. on this 380- i am going to call smith tomorrow and check on the recall and order a new grip. as for as as pics go. i tried to upload them but cant. it is askig for a jpeg number and have no idea what that is. before i could just click and drag them to the box. im looking into this. im not too computer savy and im working on it. thanks rich.
    ok i called s&w about any recalls on this gun. there are none for this one. the ones being recalled the serial #ends in cm and mine is bm. also have a new set of grips coming for it. still for sale at$525.00 thanks rich.

6. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0