1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F\S voice release.....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Hi folks, I have for sale for a very good friend of mine a set of Canturybury voice release. The control box, pull cord, and all cables. Two of the cables have been repaired. The speakers are a bit dinged up and there is one new turbo mike, the white one. Set is complete and working. Club has been declining and the owner is selling off some stuff. I have some pics but they are in my email. I have forgot how to post and don't have the time to remember lol. If anyone wants them, please email me at the above address and I will email them to you and you are free to post them if you so desire. They will be shipped for $650.00 anywhere in the conUS. Thanks for taking the time to look and I will get back to anyone asap. Thanks, John

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

ttt

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Hi there Ed, are you going to make the state shoot this year? I am going to try and get away from work for a few days but I have not pulled a trigger for two months now lol. Take care my friend, John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.