1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S VEST EXTENDERS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, Sep 22, 2013.

1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The price will be $20, including shipping. If you order 2 the price will be $35, including shipping. The colors are be Black, Forest Green, Khaki and Navy Blue.... Approx 3" wide. The zipper will be a plastic COARSE molded teeth Black YKK #5 zipper in up to 24" length. Or a Black FINE YKK Zipper up to 30". (All the vests & jackets I've checked seem to come with this zipper.)(Except John Storm) You MUST tell me if you have a #5 fine or coarse Zipper and if the zipper pull, on your garment is on the left or right. You need to check your vest or jacket to be sure your zipper pull is a YKK zipper. Measure your zipper and let me know what size you need. You can PM me, with your email address and I'll get back to you. Any questions or suggestions are welcome on this thread. Thanks! Yvonne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Single width 3"....2" and 7" added! All lengths.

2. il16ga

il16ga TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy one of your vest extenders, but don^t know how this forum
    works, my first attempt. It states, do not post email so how do we do business?
    Ron

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ron, I just sent you a PM(Private Message) Make sure your pm's are turned on.

Ajax

4. il16ga

il16ga TS Member

0   0   0

Ajax;
    I have no idea what a PM is or how to know if it is on. I don^t have a cell phone either. Ron

5. il16ga

il16ga TS Member

0   0   0

Ajax; I have sent a PM. Ron

6. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ron ~ I just sent you a pm. Look at the Trapshooters page and approx. 3" down you will see PRIVATE MESSAGE highlighted. Click on that.

7. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

First of the season Vest Extenders went out this week. Remember, if you like to wear your vest or jacket over a sweatshirt or you've gained a few pounds, the vest extender will work for you! PM me for details.

8. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Now thats a smart lady right there... absolutly brilliant !!!!

TTT

9. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have had posters asking WHAT is the postage ~ The postage is FREE! I sell all my products with FREE postage!

10. il16ga

il16ga TS Member

0   0   0

Just received my extender today, works like a champ! It took 1 week from my mailing check to receiving it. Great transaction! Ron

11. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The standard vest extender is #3 in width. I've made 2" widths and 7" widths. I custom make every order!

12. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

I got mine from her two weeks ago and it works great. Nice to be able to use the vests again.

Travis in NC

13. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Can I have mine embroidered with I'm not fat..just double meat ??

14. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

My grandson was born 11/13/13. I've been to NC and back home for a few weeks before I go back again. NOW is the time to order for Christmas presents!
    Sorry Calvin ~ I don't do embroidery ;)

Search tags for this page

jacket extender ykk

vest extenders