1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% F/S Used Infinity %%

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dennis DeVault, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If some is looking for a used Infinity now is your chance. This was Dean DeBow's demo gun for two years. We are currently building him a new one and have this model # 206 for sale. It has English walnut, 4 way adjustable comb, 3 choke tubes, case, still under warranty and we can install any rib that you prefer from the 5 standard ribs we have to chose from. The stock dimensions 14-3/8" LOP, 3/8" toe out right, 1/4" offset right. Asking price is $ 8,500.00. This will make a nice shotgun for someone. Thanks to all that take a look.

Dennis DeVault

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=206Infinity.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=206Infinity2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view&current=206Infinity3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

3. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

4. barker2008

barker2008 TS Member

0   0   0

i have shot this gun... very nice and the trigger is great... and listen never seen a gun quite as balanced as this one. and the swing to the target is great also... i would buy it in a heart beat if i could afford it. dennis you have out done yourself on this one.

5. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

John,

The Ultra ribs are 1-1/4" to 5/8" and 1-1/4" to 11/16". Hope that this is waht you needed.

Dennis DeVault

6. RED Z06

RED Z06 Member

0   0   0

7. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

0   0   0

Very Nice gun! Pardon me for asking but is that a crack in the rib right on top of the mono block?

8. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

Young Mr. Squire,

The notch at the bottom section of the rib is a hole that has been drilled in the bottom of the rib. The hole has been drilled and tapped for a # 10-24 thd. The hole is used in the annodizing process to give the rib a positive charge. There is a hole in every rib we produce demanded by the annodizing company for their processing needs. Hope that this clears things up.

Dennis DeVault

9. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

0   0   0

Oh ok i see, i think, so the hole helps with the blueing?

10. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

11. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

12. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

13. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

"Oh ok i see, i think, so the hole helps with the blueing?"

It is necessary for the anodizing of the aluminum.....

"Anodizing, or anodising, is an electrolytic passivation process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal..."

14. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

15. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

Pending final payment this gun has been sold. Thanks to all that replied and kept the page to the top.

Dennis DeVault

16. Jim Lambert

Jim Lambert Member

0   0   0

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Well since this on has sold, I will have to buy a ticket for your raffle and help the kids as well. If/when I win the raffle, will the wood be as nice as this one?

18. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

BigDog,

The wood will be even better on the one we give away in July at Kentucky. The gun has been officially sold.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.