1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S unique Leo Pigeon w/case one of a kind

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by lgregg111, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lgregg111

lgregg111 TS Member

0   0   0

hello first time on site be patient with me. i maybe interested in selling my gun. what i have is a 1987 Leo Pigeon.. low production number. my gun is number 6. hand engraved, gold inlay's, grade vi wood, 32 inch barrel, full choke. i bought this gun about 12 years ago from Leo Cerar himself. i have only put about 2000 rounds threw this gun. i bought it used when i bought it Leo told me previous owner did not shoot it much. gun is very solid and tight. for it's age it is in excellent condition ,has not been shoot in 9 years. what makes this gun so unique is that it comes with an americase that Leo Cerar personally signed for me. he told me that is the only case he ever signed. not only is the gun rare but the signed case makes it something no one else will ever have. making this the only one. asking $2,700 little pricey but there again rare gun and signed case that no one else will ever have.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

thanks for showinng us your gun. Put it back into yoru safe

3. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Dude, you need to check out this sites "guns for sale" vocabulary lesson. It's both hilarious, and amazingly accurate. Guys here know the real cost, and value for a gun in just about all cases. Telling them somethings rare is generally an invitation for ridicule. Rewrite your add. Sell the gun on it's own merits. Because someone signed it has no intrinsic value to guns generally. I may be wrong on that a little, but you won't be getting super offers from the regulars here.

Jason

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Actually, I think the price is fair, and a very nice gun that I am sure someone would want. I think Mia, or Jack is saying it is a collectable gun and you should keep it. I may be wrong, but I sold a grade VI Citori trap in nickel for that price four years ago. This gun is serial no. 6 and the case is signed by the designer, in like new condition. I think it is possible to get that. I do not think he will be ridiculed. People on this site are usually pretty informative. Even if it don't sell, no harm. You might want to remove the word "combination" from your caption, and get rid of the "d" in pigeon. Put "w/case" in place of combination. Jon

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

0   0   0

Jason, I'd respectfully recommend that you refrain from levelling unwarranted insults at the seller. I don't think he posted it just to solicit opinions. Most of us here are capable of rendering our own judgements as to the value of a gun and are able to reach our own conclusions. Lgregg, welcome to the forum.

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Still. I am saying that. It was that or state some facts (OPINIONS)that might be detrimental to his sale. I have done that before (and will again) and paid the embarrassment price. But in this case, he is better off to bequeath it and take a tax write-off.

7. lgregg111

lgregg111 TS Member

0   0   0

thanks so much for the help.i put this gun on this site because from what i have read on here you people are serious shooters and know your guns.I feel this is a fair price for what i have.this run of BT-99's are some of the nicest one's out there.Leo Cerar was the only person in Browning history to have his name on the box that they came in.He was very proud of that.

8. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Welcome to the forum, You have a very sharp looking gun for sale. I have never seen one offered before with a signed case, and it seems to be fairly priced as well. I know a gentleman who has a blued Leos, and in his hands it is a real target crusher.

Good luck with your sale, Rodbuster.

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good Luck with your sale. Nothing wrong with your wording. I do agree with jack though. Keep it or you will regret it

10. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

TTT for a new poster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

leo cerar