1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Two Hornady 366's 12 and 20

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ec90t, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

F/S Two Hornady 366

I have a 12 and 20 gauge Hornady 366 for sale. They are both self indexing and in proper working order. Neither one of them need anything done to them. They will come complete with shot and powder bushings (let me know which ones you need), and shot and powder baffles. They both have the primer tubes and tray.

The 20 ga comes with the riser kit (4 seperate legs) and the newer style primer seater. This a newer model with the silver colored tooling and plate.

<a href="http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ecshooter/?action=view¤t=loaders.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

$300.00

The 12 ga is complete and ready to go. it is a older model as it has the black tooling and plate. It makes very nice reloads.

<a href="http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/ecshooter/?action=view¤t=loaders008.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

$250.00

I have one manual that I'll include for whoever needs it.

ec90t

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

Pic's posted.

ec90t

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

Emails sent.

To answer a questions I've gotten quite a bit, there is no corrosion on either of these loaders.

Thanks,

ec90t

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

Central Indiana. Shipping isn't a problem.

Absolutely no issues with the 12ga. Just making room for their replacement.

ec90t

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

Both loaders have been spoken for. Thanks for all the inquiries.

ec90t

6. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

0   0   0

not a bad price since new ones are close to 700.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.