1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Tulammo Brass Maxx .223 Rem 55gr FMJ

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001_zpsb2b75e6a.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002_zps8a71c915.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

TulAmmo Brass Maxx .223 Rem 55gr FMJ. 50 rounds per box. These are BRAND NEW to the market. They are loaded loaded by Fiocchi using Fiocchi brass (and I would assume other components as well) and are branded for Tula (box is marked "Made in Italy"). Quality wise I would compare them with Remington UMC, Federal/American Eagle, or Winchester White Box.

The bullets are LEAD CORE, not steel core (a lot of rifle ranges will not allow you to use steel core ammunition). They pass the magnet test. Fully reloadable brass cases, not the unreloadable steel cases (save and sell the brass if you don't want to reload them and recoup $5-$10 per box).

These will work in any .223 Remington or 5.56 firearm.

I currently have 14 boxes available. Price is $40/box FIRM, 2 box minimum (unless you're local to Rochester NY and can pick up, not worth the hassle to ship less than 2 boxes at a time). Plus actual Fedex Ground shipping. Buy all 14 boxes and I'll split shipping with you.

Yeah, its not cheap, but I actually have it in hand and ready to ship right to your door (or you can spend half a day driving around to the shops in your area trying to find some only to end the day disappointed and having burned a bunch of gas). If I can sell it, fine, if not, I'll just sit on it. I just figured someone on here might have been having trouble finding some decent quality ammo. Selling price for most brass cased ammo is $1/round or more right now, these are only 80c.

If you can find someone who actually has 223 ammo IN STOCK at a lower price, I suggest you buy it. When online retailers are getting inventory, it usually lasts about 15 minutes before it sells out again (one retailer sold 150 CASES of .22LR (3/4 of a million rounds) in 15 minutes). Or you can place a backorder and take your chances, but I'm reading ETAs of November on some types of 223 ammo.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

All SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

brass maxx 223 who sells