1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S TS2000

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by W.P.T., Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I used Nitro 27's (7 1/2's) after I realized that the Winchester Silver Bullets were giving me a headache ... They would break targets when standing 45 yards (measured) behind the trap ... No special loads or modified gun but lots of practice ... I have seen many shooters rip guns apart with their homemade loads but all they did was destroy a gun, develope a hell of a flinch, but seldom won anything ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

0   0   0

Tom is right Jack Ive shot with Tom for many years and If you got a box car of shells its the ONLY secret that i learned over the years .As for his NICE choice of guns He by far has that cornered when you look at his guns you better have gloves and a drool cup ready ...VERY fussey guy when it comes to his guns . One better or prettier than the next. Chuck

3. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

0   0   0

Well I hope to run into you while you're here ..You'll enjoy the laugh we have Tom's a great shooter and good friend ..You'll leave here with a big smile and hurting sides from laughing so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.