1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Trap & Skeet Shooting Patches Pins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by mallardbend, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mallardbend

mallardbend TS Member

0   0   0

I have a bunch of trap and skeet shooting patches for sale/trade, including straight patches, winchester patches, grand american etc. If your looking for anything in particular, let me know as I have many more variations.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. mallardbend

mallardbend TS Member

0   0   0

3. Gizmo110

Gizmo110 TS Member

0   0   0

Hello,

I would be very interested in Winchester 25 and 50 straight trap patches. Let me know what you have and how much.

Thanks,

Tim
  4. Jeff BT-99

Jeff BT-99 TS Member

0   0   0

How much for the enire set?
  5. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

i would like the skeet winchester [shaped like shotshell] one in each gauge 12,20,28,410 in 25 strait and 100 strait , please give me price and where to send $money, also one of the 100 strait skeet in rem. green shotshell.
  6. nsrailroad

nsrailroad TS Member

0   0   0

2) Win 25th aa aniversaries and the 76 and 77 grand americans.
    Railroad
  7. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Moderator Staff Member

0   0   0

Got any grand participation pins. Mine were thrown away when I was a kid. I am missing 1957-72. They have a hand typed name at the top.
    Todd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

skeet patches

skeet shooting patches

skeet shooting pins