1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Trap Machine in NJ

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ljutic111, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

We are still waiting for our new Super Star machine after 28 weeks and our Winchester 1582 ?- is up for sale . It is the 3 bolt pattern , flat base , carosel holds 160 targets . Works great and completely rebuilt a few years ago by Shyda . $1000 firm with a lot of spare parts and cord . You can come and see it working until we get the new machine , then it will be in our trailer . No shipping . We were holding it for a club in NY but I haven`t heard back whether they want to confirm the deal so I`m putting it up on here . This will be the 3rd machine we had for sale . WE had to go with the Super Stars with the amount of shooting that we have here .
  2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for reading . 2 on my list as I heard from them . Will call when the new machine gets installed hopefully soon .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.