1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S TRAP GUNS/ FIELD GUNS/ RIFLE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shooter 1947, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter 1947

shooter 1947 Member

0   0   0

I have the following guns for sale.

1. BT-99 conventional stock with: gra-coil reducer, kick ease pad, comp and choke tubes(full and mod), and a thirty-four inch barrel.
    $1000.00 price does includes the shipping to your FFL.

2. Browning XT with: Thiry-two inch barrel, adjustable comb, gra-coil reducer and kick ease pad, and coke tube(full and mod.
    $2000.00 price includes the shipping to your FFL.

3. Browning 2000(12 gauge) with: Thiry inch magnum barrel and 2.75 extra barrel.
    $500.00 price includes the shipping to your FFL.

4. Winchester model 1200(12 gauge)pump shotgun.
    $300.00 price includes the shipping to your FFL.

5. Parker Hale 338 win mag rifle with: Rosewood stock, three by nine leopold scope, and tan leather strap.
    $600.00 price includes the shipping to your FFL.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in seeing the pictorials of my guns, e-mail a request to me. I will return you request as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest,
    Tony O.
    A.K.A. SHOOTER1947

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.