1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Trap Field Lights ***SOLD***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rbinversie, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbinversie

rbinversie Member

0   0   0

1000 Watt Trap Field Lights with shields(4 total). Previously used on a trap range. Excellent condition. $200.00 each. These lights are located in South East Wisconsin. Contact by e-mail to rbinversie@lycos.com, Call Randy at 920-946-8065 or Abe at 920-994-9876.
    View attachment 201827

View attachment 201828

View attachment 201829

View attachment 201830

2. below 0

below 0 TS Member

0   0   0

I may be interested...Contact me.
    below 0

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

0   0   0

I was just wondering- Are you guys replacing these, or isn't there enough interest in night shooting?

4. rbinversie

rbinversie Member

0   0   0

Our club runs summer,fall and winter league shooting at night, the club upgraded two of the three trap fields. The lights are in excellent condition as stated. If you are serious about them check out the original post and phone either Abe or Randy.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

When I first seen this, I thought Ridge was giving up their leagues. That would have put Pabst out of business. LOL

6. gethenet10

gethenet10 TS Member

0   0   0

Your old lights that you are selling look great.What kind of lights are you upgrading too?Why not just add new lights to what you have?How many watts are lights that you are selling.Do the shades on the top help?

7. rbinversie

rbinversie Member

0   0   0

We have the upgrades in place, really the only difference from the old to the new is the aluminum reflects the light more because it is dimpled, same wattage, the lights for sale are 1000 watts but the bulbs are not included, adding lights only increases the electric bill. This is what the board decided on last year.

8. rbinversie

rbinversie Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.